ME221 MX5 Engine Management (NA, MK1, 96-97)
The ME221 MX-5 PnP is the latest plug-n-play Engine Management System for the MK1 (NA)MX-5 / Miata. This is for 1800cc cars from 1996-1997 which had three plug ECUs.
The ECU installs tidily into the OEM position. The only extra thing you need to do besides plugging it in is run a MAP vacuum hose (supplied) from the ECU to the intake manifold and extend two existing engine loom wires to a new air temperature sensor if you choose to delete the air flow meter.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (200Mhz Freescale Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play : Supports both switched TPS and linear TPS conversions.
- 16x16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- in-built 21psi MAP sensor (or use your factory AFM)
- Closed Loop Boost Control
- Fully Sequential on 1.8 version
- In the field regular FW updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed base maps for either turbo or NA setups.
The package includes:
ME221 PnP ECU.
RS232 Tuning Cable.
Silicone map sensor hose.
You can add a set of four used RX8 yellow injectors to your ecu purchase by selecting them in the otions below. These 420cc injectors are very popular for turbo conversions.
Price: £520.00 (£624.00 Inc VAT)